Immerse yourself in places as they once looked, better understand formative events in the city’s history with 3D images, all this is possible with our 3D/VR TimeTour Vienna.
We have always tried to make our tours as descriptive as possible, showing historical photos on the tablet and delighting our guests with stories that pull you right into the action. All this we continue to do with great pleasure.
Since August 2021, we have been demonstrating with a new tour that city tours can also be changed and enhanced with fascinating technology. This 3D/VR time travel is made possible by 360° images created by our Innsbruck-based partners at PictureThis.media. In the Tyrolean capital, TimeTour Innsbruck has been running very successfully for several years and now it has got a sister tour in Vienna.
What you can look forward to on this city tour:
- Immerse yourself in a virtual reality with our 3D images and VR glasses
- Three Viennese squares in 360° view in the past
- Time travel at Albertinaplatz to the year 1945 during the end of the 2nd World War
- Time travel at Maria-Theresien Platz to the year 1683 to the 2nd siege of Vienna by the Ottomans
- Time travel at Michaelerplatz to the year 1882 in the world of Emperor Franz Joseph and Sisi
- Exciting background stories, anecdotes and facts to marvel at from your certified Austria Guide from the artemezzo team
- Unexpected insights into the city’s history
- Disappeared and destroyed buildings brought back to life
- Your specially trained Austria Guide, who will explain exactly how to use the glasses and guide the group through the city
- Answers to your questions in advance and on site
We are very pleased with the new TimeTour Vienna. The pictures are also an enormous enrichment for us and we experience at each of these city tours how our guests are amazed and thrilled.
How can you travel back in time with us?
- Public Appointments: Either book yourself into one of our public appointments on our website.
- Private Tour: Or you can book a private tourfor you and your friends, family or team.
- Contact us directly and we will arrange everything individually [email protected] or +43 664 3892951
We are looking forward to meeting you!